Grant Information Workshops
Are you interested in receiving funding for your arts organization from the Missouri Arts Council? Every year, we have the workshop for you. You’ll learn how to navigate the Missouri Arts Council grant process by joining us in the fall for the annual free Grant Information Workshops.
These free workshops are designed for new applicants or those who need basic help with the Missouri Arts Council grant process. The workshop topics focus on both Annual and Express grant programs.
The next series of workshops will be held in fall 2017. We habitually hold the workshops in Cape Girardeau, Columbia, Joplin, Kansas City, Hannibal, Rolla, St. Joseph, St. Louis, and Springfield.
What will I learn?
- Who is eligible to apply
- What the Missouri Arts Council funds
- What grant programs are available
- How to use the online application process
- How the application and support materials address each criterion
- How to upload support material
How do I find out about upcoming workshops?
- On this page every September, we post the complete schedule of that year’s workshops and links for registration.
- Sign up for our email list. You’ll receive our monthly newsletter, Art Starts Here, and occasional other updates including the announcement of the workshop locations and dates.
- For more information about the workshops, call or email Kathleen Morrissey, assistant director, 314-340-7539, firstname.lastname@example.org.