- Aliki Barnstone, Missouri Poet Laureate
- Lois Brace, executive director, Presser Performing Arts, Mexico, Missouri
- Deb Campbell, founder and CEO, Arts & AGEing KC
- Suzanne Doyle, Ph.D., psychotherapist, clinical social worker, nurse; retired founder and coordinator, Lumina program, BJC Hospice
- Lisa Higgins, Ph.D., director, Missouri Folk Arts Program
- Jon Kay, Ph.D., director, Traditional Arts Indiana
- Solomon Thurman, 2018 Missouri Arts Award Honoree for Individual Artist and owner, 10th Street Gallery, St. Louis
We know the arts have the power to assist older adults with creative expression. The arts add value beyond the aesthetic, using creativity to enhance outcomes that are engaging, healing, and educational. If you are an older adult, social worker, family member, professional, artist, arts administrator, or educator, or with an arts organization, business, foundation, nonprofit, or government agency that cares about older adults, this event is for you. CEU credits are available.
The program will include presenters and videos featuring arts and aging programs from across the country. Performances by musicians, storytellers, and more will entertain and inspire us. It will be a lively, creative, heartfelt, and moving day attesting to the power of the arts and aging. Join us.