We are currently accepting applications for Express Project and Express Touring programs for FY2022 (July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022).
- FY22 Guide to Express Grants
- FY22 Instructions for Express Project Applications
- FY22 Guide to Express Touring for Schools and Communities
The deadline for applications for Annual Grants for Fiscal Year 2022 (FY22) has passed. The FY23 Annual Guidelines, for programs occurring from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023, will be available in December 2021. The draft application deadline is January 31, 2022. Final application deadline is February 28, 2022.
What if we need to make a change to our project, whether or not as a result of COVID-19?
Applicants should notify your Missouri Arts Council program staff of any significant changes in your project. Our staff will work with you to determine the appropriate course of action. This may include significant modifications, or doing all or part of the event virtually.
Will canceling or postponing events impact our relationship with the Missouri Arts Council?
Absolutely not. Your organization should do what is necessary for the well-being of your organization and constituents.
What are eligible expenses?
See the FY22 Guide to Grants for information on what we can and cannot fund.
Are matching funds required?
When must funds be used?
All funds must be spent within the fiscal year they are awarded. The 2022 fiscal year ends June 30, 2022.
The Interim Report, Grant Agreement, and Final Report are located in our Online Grants Application and Management System.
◾ FY22 Invoice – The invoice must be typed. Handwritten forms will not be accepted. Using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, click on the relevant link to access the fillable PDF. Save the document on your computer, then complete the form you have saved on your computer. (If you enter information directly from the link without first saving the form, all the data will be lost.)
- FY22 Grant Requirements Checklist
- FY22 Grant Management Handbook
- State Vendor System for Payment of Grants – Organizations new to the Missouri Arts Council, as well as those changing their legal name, address, or banking information, must register through MissouriBUYS.
- Changing an Organization’s Address (Mailing or Physical): Required Steps
- Changing an Organization’s Legal Name: Required Steps
- Sample Board List Template
- Sample Budget Detail
- Sample Budget Detail, Arts Education
- Sample Financial Statement – Required information includes assets and liabilities, fund balance, revenues, expenses, method of accounting (cash or accrual), and time period covered.
- Sample IRS Tax Exemption
- Sample Email to Governor and State Legislators
- Sample Email to Governor and State Legislators for Arts Education, Big Yellow School Bus, or School Touring Program
- Sample Missouri Annual Registration Report
- Sample MissouriBUYS Registration Form
- Sample W-9
We are not accepting new applications for the Missouri Touring Performers Directory for FY2022 (July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022). To learn when FY2023 applications become available, we recommend that interested artists sign up for email notifications about our programs. The sign-up form is in the lower right-hand corner of every page of this website.
School Touring Qualified
Applications to become School Touring Qualified are still being accepted and are accepted throughout the year. The selection process for becoming School Touring Qualified is independent of the process for being listed on the Missouri Touring Performers Directory. Applicants for School Touring Qualified need not apply for or already be listed on the Missouri Touring Performers Directory.