Applications for Annual Grants are currently closed. Organizations interested in Missouri Arts Council funding should consider applying for Express Grants—see section below.
We are currently accepting applications for Express Project and Express Touring programs for FY2023 (July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023).
For Express Grants, applications are accepted and award amounts are determined on a rolling basis throughout the year. The deadline is the first Monday of the month, two months in advance of the month in which the project incurs expenses. For example, for a project that incurs expenses in May, the application must be received no later than the first Monday in March. If the first Monday is a holiday, the deadline is on Tuesday. We encourage organizations to submit applications early.
- FY23 Guide to Express Grants
- FY23 Instructions for Express Project Applications
- FY23 Guide to Arts Council Grants
- FY23 Guide to Arts Education Grants
- FY23 Guide to Big Yellow School Bus Grants
- FY23 Guide to Express Touring for Schools and Communities
The Interim Report, Grant Agreement, and Final Report are located in our Online Grants Application and Management System.
◾ FY23 Invoice
The invoice must be typed. Handwritten forms will not be accepted. Using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, click on the relevant link to access the fillable PDF. Save the document on your computer, then complete the form you have saved on your computer. (If you enter information directly from the link without first saving the form, all the data will be lost.)
- FY23 Grant Requirements Checklist
- FY23 Grant Management Handbook
- State Vendor System for Payment of Grants – Organizations new to the Missouri Arts Council, as well as those changing their legal name, address, or banking information, must register through MissouriBUYS.
- Changing an Organization’s Address (Mailing or Physical): Required Steps
- Changing an Organization’s Legal Name: Required Steps
- Sample Board List Template
- Sample Budget Detail
- Sample Budget Detail, Arts Education
- Sample Financial Statement – Required information includes assets and liabilities, fund balance, revenues, expenses, method of accounting (cash or accrual), and time period covered.
- Sample IRS Tax Exemption
- Sample Email to Governor and State Legislators
- Sample Email to Governor and State Legislators for Arts Education, Big Yellow School Bus, or School Touring Program
- Sample Missouri Annual Registration Report
- Sample MissouriBUYS Registration Form
- Sample W-9
We are not accepting new applications for the Missouri Touring Performers Directory for FY2023 (July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023). To learn when FY2024 applications become available, we recommend that interested artists sign up for email notifications about our programs. The sign-up form is in the lower right-hand corner of every page of this website.
School Touring Qualified
Applications to become School Touring Qualified are still being accepted and are accepted throughout the year. The selection process for becoming School Touring Qualified is independent of the process for being listed on the Missouri Touring Performers Directory. Applicants for School Touring Qualified need not apply for or already be listed on the Missouri Touring Performers Directory.